Privacy & Security Policy
Privacy & Security Policy
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
1. What personal information will we collect?
The type of personal information we collect may include:
- your name
- your address
- your email address
- your telephone numbers
- your personal preferences
- how you use our goods and services, such as the type, date, time, location
- how much you spend
- information regarding your browsing activity when visiting the Website
This information permits us to issue accurate bills and also helps us develop goods and services to suit your needs.
2. How will we use your personal information?
Your personal information may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business operations, which include:
- processing your orders or applications
- performing credit card checks
- providing you with goods and services
- billing you or administering your account
- dealing with requests, enquiries, or and other customer care related activities
- carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our goods and services generally
- contacting you about our goods and services
- registering your details and allocating or offering you promotions, rewards, discounts or other benefits
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental, or regulatory requirement in connection with legal proceedings and crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution
If you do not provide us with the personal information we require, we will not be able to supply you with our goods and services. We may also use your personal information for purposes related to those described above, which would be reasonably expected by you. For example, we may use your personal information to send you marketing materials to keep you informed about our goods and services or to conduct research in order to provide better service to you. You will be able to opt out of receiving marketing material from us when you register with us or purchase goods and services from us. To opt out of receiving our marketing materials after you initially choose to receive such material, please email us at info@GlitterGaloreandMore.com. Please note that from time to time we may still need to send you essential information about your account or changes to the way we provide you goods and services.
3. How we share your personal information with others
We may disclose your personal information to, or receive personal information from:
- credit providers or credit reporting agencies, for the purposes permitted under the Privacy Act
- law enforcement agencies, to assist in the prevention of criminal activities
- our service and content providers, dealers and agents, for purposes that are related to providing you with goods and services that would be reasonably expected.
Unless you consent, we will not disclose your personal information to other third parties, unless they have contracted with us to keep the information confidential, or are subject to obligations to protect your personal information.
From time to time, we may also provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns, and navigation techniques to third parties. This statistical data will comprise data collected about you and other customers to form aggregate results. It will not include any personal information that identifies you as our customer.
Any changes to our personal information collection policy will be posted on this Website. By using the Website, you consent to the collection of personal and other information by "GlitterGaloreandMore.com".
Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the Website. By disabling cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features offered by our Website. Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or warn you when cookies are used.
We recommend that you set your computer to allow our cookies, otherwise you may not be able to shop with us. Our cookies do not send us any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive.
5. How can you access your personal information
Upon your request, we will take reasonable steps to let you know, generally, what sort of personal information we hold, for what purposes and how we collect, use and disclose that information.
Upon your request, we will provide you access to your personal information that we hold, except in certain prescribed circumstances relating to, for example, emergencies or law enforcement issues.
6. Other useful information regarding privacy
You should always sign-out or close your browser once you have finished shopping with us online. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence. Be particularly careful if you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
Please remember that you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account username and password. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet and our Website.
7. How can you contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via the following methods:
Angelica (at) GlitterGaloreandMore dot com
P.O. Box 362
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
We want to ensure that all of our customers can shop with complete confidence on our Website. We use a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Website. When placing an online order using our online ordering page you are redirected to a secure transaction server which uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure your shopping experience is safe and secure at all times. SSL is the encryption system used by most reputable e-commerce sites.SSL is compatible with Mozilla Firefox (Firefox), Microsoft Internet Explorer (Internet Explorer), Netscape and most other browsers.
All information that passes from you to us via this service is encrypted. This makes it almost impossible for your information to be read by an unauthorized party, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions.
You may know when transmitted data is safe by the appearance of a security notice when you enter a secure page. In addition, a secure icon will appear on your browser. For Firefox and Internet Explorer, this is a padlock icon. Secure web pages can also be identified by their URL: they begin with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.